The Seymour and Esther Padnos College of Engineering and Computing, School of Computing and Information Systems, and School of Engineering are offering part-time scholarships for MS:CIS/MBI and MSE graduate students entering their first semester of studies at GVSU. This scholarship can be used for tuition on any 3 credit course required within the graduate program.
These are competitive scholarships awarded for one semester. Students who apply for this scholarship should:
- Be accepted into a graduate program in Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or Medical & Bioinformatics
- Be entering their first semester of graduate studies
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0 scale) in undergraduate studies
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Students must write and submit an essay discussing their educational and career goals. This essay should be one page in length, written in a standard font and attached to the application which you can download below.
Apply by submitting the completed application to the appropriate graduate program:
- School of Computing & Information Systems, at email@example.com.
- School of Engineering, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$500 per semester for up to $1,000 per academic year (fall, winter, and spring/summer terms)
The scholarship can be renewed for a second semester. To be eligable for scholarship renewal students must maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher during their first semester.
Note: Not available to International Students