Students pursuing secondary teacher certification are required to have a teachable major and a teachable minor. The CS Ed minor can be combined with any teachable major but is especially appropriate for mathematics and science majors.
- CIS 162 Computer Science I
- CIS 163 Computer Science II
- CIS 231 Problem Solving Using Spreadsheets
- CIS 233 Concepts of Database Systems
- CIS 237 Introduction to Network Management
- CIS 251 Computer Organization
- CIS 309 Teaching Computer Science
MTH 225 Discrete Structures: Computer Science I
(or MTH 227 Linear Algebra I, with a Math Certificate Major)
If you have any additional questions regarding this or any minor, please feel free to contact the Undergraduate School of Computing & Information Systems Advisor, Mr. Robert Freidhoff.